Reliable networking is the concept of making the availability of networks meet or exceed the requirements of the application.
Join us for our complimentary Reliable Networking workshop on June 27, 2018 in San Francisco, California. During this full-day workshop based around the SCALANCE XC switch family, you will explore:
- The variability and criteria in different network application requirements.
- The strategies available to increase a network’s reliability.
- Best practices to mitigate network downtime.
- Troubleshooting techniques to quickly diagnose a network when a problem does occur
- When: June 27, 2018
- Where: EandM – San Francisco Training Facility
- Time: 9:00am – 2:00pm
- Register: Click Here