There’s still time to register the SINAMICS S Setup and Maintenance Training in Irvine on Monday!
This 4-day course is intended to provide knowledge and skills related to the SINAMICS S drive as it pertains to commissioning, operation, configuration, maintenance, diagnostics, and troubleshooting. It’s formatted as a combination of instruction and carefully structured, hands-on exercises aimed at developing job-related knowledge and skills. Register today.
Where: EandM Training Center in Irvine, California
When: November 5 – 9, 2018
Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Locate modules, terminals, options, and features on the SINAMICS S series drives.
- Commission the Drive with SINAMICS STARTER.
- Perform all required Drive optimizations.
- Take local control of a drive using the STARTER Control Panel.
- Upload, back-up, and download projects to the Drive system.
- Firmware Upgrade/Downgrade.
- Configure Analog, Digital, and Comm. I/O.
- Configure, Trace, and Evaluate BICO connections in the drive control logic.
- Configure common Drive Functions.
- Evaluate drive system performance using the trace function.
- Evaluate operating states, alarms and fault codes.
For a full course description and outline, visit our registration page by clicking here.