The Automated Bulk Material Measurement virtual workshop is a 1-hour instructor-led online class, that will include a LIVE! demo and highlight the Bulkscan by SICK.
Learn about the non-contact solution that measures density, mass flow rate, and volume flow rate of your bulk materials!
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020
- 9:00am or 10:30am
During this online course, discover how the Bulkscan by SICK:
- Is a non-contact solution that measures density, mass flow rate, and volume flow rate
- Is a low maintenance solution, over a weigh scale system, which doesn’t need to be calibrated
- Includes belt inspection tools to help avoid belt slippage, and belt mechanical wear and tear
- Offers uniform positioning of materials on the belt to avoid convexing or spillage
- Detects density and allows for accurate measurement of products that may be compacted, compressed, dry or wet