Join us for a upcoming virtual workshop!
The TIA Portal (S7-1500) virtual workshop is a half-day, instructor-led online class that includes a hands-on software lab.
This course is designed to provide an overview of the TIA Portal software package.
Upon completion of this online course, you will learn how to:
- Learn to navigate around TIA Portal
- Add hardware into a network
- Define PROFINET connections in TIA Portal
- Use simulation tools to verify a small programming project
- Commission SIMATIC HMI in TIA Portal
- Implement Tag Lists, Function Blocks and Faceplates from a Global Library
Software will be provided via Skytap. However to improve your virtual experience, it’s
suggested that you also have a webcam and two monitors.
Please note that these items are not required but highly recommended!
|8:45 am – 9:00 am
|Test equipment & sign-in
|9:00 am – 12:00 pm
|Overview and training