Get a head start this new year by staying updated on the latest changes with TIA Portal (S7-1500) software!
Join us for one of our upcoming Hands-on! TIA Portal (S7-1500) virtual workshops next year.
The TIA Portal (S7-1500) virtual workshop is a half-day, instructor-led online class that includes a hands-on software lab. This course is designed to provide an overview of the TIA Portal software package.
- January 7, 2021 from 9:00am – 12:00pm PT
- February 10, 2021 from 9:00am – 12:00pm PT
- March 24, 2021 from 9:00am – 12:00pm PT
Upon completion of this online course, you will learn how to:
- Learn to navigate around TIA Portal
- Add hardware into a network
- Define PROFINET connections in TIA Portal
- Use simulation tools to verify a small programming project
- Commission SIMATIC HMI in TIA Portal
- Implement Tag Lists, Function Blocks and Faceplates from a Global Library